Looking to commission a sculpted anthro head (with .obj file)

Jessica Acajou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

REFERENCE IMAGE: http://i55.tinypic.com/2ldbs7c.png

If anyone is able to create this sculpt for me without any texturing or scripts and is also able to send me the .obj file for said sculpt, please let me know. I'd be willing to pay any price for this.  (Of course, I hope for at least the jaw and the main skull to be seperate)

The reason I ask for the .obj file is due to the fact that I wish to make all of my characters with this head for my own use. In my art, they all have this same basic head shape. I intent to use the .obj file to make minor adjustments to the head such as sculpt in tufts of cheek fur, different noses etc.

If anyone's willing to do this, please contact me as soon as you can!

Sculpted prims are not obj files - make sure you're specify you want a mesh object, not a sculpt

ETA: For below - ok, that sort of' makes sense.  Sculpts are usually .bmp or other file, as you say.  Generally the ones I've made have never been in .obj format, but depending on the tool used to make this there should be no reason why it can't be converted to .obj.  The only question then is if you've got a mesh, why convert it to a sculpt at all?  I suppose that comes down to PE and viewer compatability though :-)

What I mean is if there's any way to send the file of the sculpt so that I can edit it myself, too.

For example, Zbrush has an application called ZSculpt which uploads the object as a .bmp sculpt map which can be used on a sculpt. I'm looking for the commissioner to firstly save the 3D object as a .obj file before doing something like Zbrush--uploading it as a sculpt map.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.