Help!

rocker86X0X0X

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so there is this adam and eve virus that shows up in my secondlife viewer 2 in my library folder under clothes and intial outfits none of the items can be deleted and it steals my lindens and ive already cleared my cache threw prerefrences didnt work and my lost and found folder doesent have anything in it do i have to delete my account and make a new one

No panic.

Library items are not really part of your inventory. They are stuff that is available to us all. You cannot delete anything in library. Just close the library folder and ignore it.

If you dont want to see library, there is some trick to prevent you from seeing it. Someone can tell you the trick, i cant remember.

Linden dollar balance going to negative is usually caused by that you are member in some group that owns land and is set to show in search. This cost lil bit of money. And depending of the group settings this money is collected only from specific people or from everyone in the group.

This has happened before in the past couple of months...just give it a day or two for LL to sort things out.  It's a glitch, it has absolutely nothing to do with a virus or having your money missing.  If your L$ is less than you think it should be, check your transaction history on your dashboard to see where it has gone.

library is basically not your inventory...you can't delete anything from there or add to anything to there..we all have the same library..chances are you are in some group that takes out lindens for the month or something that was given permission to take them...

Adam and eve is just a contributer to the library like a few other creators have done..all that sits on the asset server..

if it's not in world it's really not doing anything to you..we all have the same library and items from adam and eve..my lindens are the same as they were two days ago..it would be happening to all of us if it were in the library i would think..

check your groups to see if some of them take a fee being in them maybe weekly or monthly...

ETA..Sorry for sounding like the repeater..there was nobody that had responded when i started typing hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.