Login conection failed

Jaidyn Piers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have written a bug report here is the link if you would like to see it https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-26785

I keep trying to log into SL and i get this message after i have loged in and then i get a system crash  can any one please help me this only happens with my main account and not the others its not my internet becuase i have a fast land line wired conection please help me 

Darm you been loged out of second life the region may be experancing trouble please check ur conection to the internet 

Could this be what is going on with me. I am new to SL today, after seeing a documentary on it I was completely stoaked and immediately created and account. For about 3 hours now I have been trying to log on consistently, and for some odd reason it just won't happen. I am so stressed out. I thought this would be a blast and now I am more stressed than when I started, any suggestions would be appreciated, however I will warn I am rather horrible at this intarwebs schtuff. lol

Enter, forgot to include this at the time, but this is the error message I keep receiving. 

We're having trouble connecting. There may be a problem with your internet connection or the Second Life Grid.

You can either check your internet connection and try again in a few minutes, click HELP to view the Second Life Support Portal, orclikc teleport to attempt to teleport home.

hmm not sure what is going on my self i am thinking it is more of a avitar problem i cant pin point what is going on with me but for you it seems like maybe you have attempted to log into the wrong grid or you need to check your internet connection are u useing a wired or wireless if you are on a wireless try moving closer to the modem box if not then try reseting your box or if that doesnt help then maybe try reinstalling sl not sure allso you could try installing phoniox or firestorm viewer 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.