for trouble of payment

kasumi Zhora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi I am Kasumi Zhora , today I recieved your infomation of could n't bill for my credit card .

Already I sent check it out your system. so because my credit card is no problem you know.

Then I am very afraid of another problem.

I have not even bought the land after the update, even do not buy Linden dollars.

Originally debited amount is that it is something that is not the same as always small.

But that's Once payment has been expensive enough to claim me if you would not think to stop it.

If you are serious problems if so. Please check the system properly assimilated. Please check again whether the original amount to be billed to me.

I am in need of an answer from you as soon as possible.

Kasumi Zhora

2 answers to this question

We are not Linden employees here.  This is a public forum and we are all SL residents like you.  If you have a billing problem, the smartest thing to to is to telephone the LL Billing Office.  If you are seeing small withdrawals from your account, I suspect that you belong to one or more groups in SL that charge you a share of their expenses.  You can find out who you are paying money to by going to your Dashboard at http://secondlife.com and then checking Account >> Transaction History.  The records there will tell you where your money has gone for the past 30 days.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

LL's Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.