Where are the moderators?

Deej Kasshiki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well looks like the bots are at it again spamming up the forums with their internet TV ads and running rampant. It would be nice if there was full time moderation so we wouldn't be subjected to this nonsense wouldn't it?

Can we please do something about this mods?

It's out of control and worst off all, these are gold farmers trying to get malware into your computer to capture keystrokes.  The same has been going on with WoW and other games for years.  However, Lindens have the best resell value now which I am sure why this has been so aggressive.

However, in this case, its been the same person for two days.

It is horrible!! I think about asking Linden Labs for a Job as Forum Moderator. I dont have a job yet in germany but I am online Fulltime (lol). So maybe I am the right person for this job. I´ll teach these spambots the meaning of fear as I click click click click so fast on my computer that many programs asked me if I am a bot too.

As a native German speaker my English language and communication skills are very good! (At least I hope lol).

My Computer skills are very good too.

I dont demand much money... marginally employed would be great but I also dont say "no" to full time.

So hurry up.. just write me about the Job Details... If you want, you can get a real application ;)

They don't mind, so why should you? There is not much activity at this time, hence they stay up top and are still seen even though it takes like one new post to nock them down.

There are like 10 people who see them in LL's mind, those can all quit tommorrow...they don't care...really lol. Why bother spending money each week in order to save like 10 people who quit? Oh, those ten got ripped off and tell 10 freinds...who cares? LL can stand to lose 100 sims or a thousand...they dont' care to much, as long as they can find replacements.

Some peoples definition, goal or purpose for running a business is to make money. There are qoutes and all that. This is sort of like...who cares, it is miniscule and costs more to clean up than they lose. No ROI on cleanign this up till they have a person who is already on salary or pay roll turn up...they will only spend the time gossiping at the water cooler and have nothing else better to do anyway, right? lol.

I noticed I can't put the word "V$, v$. or Ver$u$" in a post, replace teh s with the $ to see what I mean. Not sure if this is a bad word in some language....wow, but I guess the redundent spammer used it? So, now I can't use it lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.