Can't upload meshes on Aditi (beta) grid

Wynx Whiplash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm all set and uploading meshes on the main grid, but I'm sick of throwing $L at things I'm just testing.  I decided to try uploading to the beta grid instead to test stuff but I get the yellow WARNING on the model uploader dialog. 

Anyone have any ideas how to get this fixed?  The uploader warning shows a link but it's dead.  :/

Dead link is evil. What you could try to do is updating your Aditi account by changing your Second Life password and wait 24 hours. This should update your Mesh status on Aditi, too. But be aware, your Aditi inventory will be replaced with your main grid inventory. And probably your L$ balance will be the one you have currently on the main grid. So you may pay an Alt on Aditi before you update the main account, and  pay it back to your main afterwards.

Anyway, I think the dead link is a bug and should be fixed.

• Like 1

We had a brief problem with one of our systems on Aditi; this should be fixed so please do try to get to aditi and respond if you still can't.

We encourage you to test uploads on Aditi. You won't have to pay real $L, and can work out details of LoD, collision and rigging without spending money. 

Charlar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It works after having done the Mesh upload questionaire that you link to.

This might be a fault in firestorm though, the link in firestorm goes to "secondlife.second" which is a dead link.

The firestorm team has fixed it for the next release according to communication in the Jira. http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/FIRE-4372?focusedCommentId=70552#comment-70552

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While mesh upload on Aditi has been better this week, it was not working all day for me. The sandboxes have been empty each time (from 8 AM until 8 PM that I went over to try so have to assume they are not working for anyone :D. The seem like they might be working on Agni (you get calculations to work) but I wasn't ready to upload there.

So perhaps things will work tomorrow.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.