Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pep wrote:

You are lying when you log in to SL with a name that is not the one on your birth certificate.

Pep (Anything further just compounds your mendacity.)

/me wonders if Pep knows what a metaphor is.  or for that matter a simile or a hypocatastasis?  in fact i do believe i have seen him use them.

/me thinks that we can certify to Pep that a "metaphor" is used for more than grazing sheep.

//we could ask this question of Pep, "is a nickname a lie?"

///however, in his mendacity, we will allow that Pep is entitled to his pendanticy

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Okay so, here's the issue... it may be that I'm not familiar enough with the viewer I'm using, but sometimes I completely miss people's IMs.  I may have set up my viewer so that when someone IMs me (I don't mean when they first IM me... it's when I'm already in a conversation with them and they reply to me), I miss it.

Does this ever happen to you?

If I'm being honest, there are times when I'll get an IM from someone and ignore it for a while... then I'll say something like, "Oh sorry, I was afk."  It doesn't happen often, at least not on purpose (see the second sentence) and I usually am being truthful when I say it.  Sometimes I'm not though. 

Do you ever lie to people like that?

Of course, I never, ever really lie about that kind of thing, how dare you accuse me of that? =P

...Dres (I may not respond right away... I could be afk.)

Is this why you didn't give me a hug the other day? :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.