Ban Furry Prejudice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greene Paine wrote:

Imagine if this law were implemented in the USA and no sub culture could be banned from -anything-. You'd have people in cow suits working at banks, cavemen serving your McDonalds, Darth Vader in your romantic comedy movies. OH THE INSANITY!!!

Or in the words of John Lennon, "Imagine allllll the peopleeee -and furries- living life living life in peace."

\o/ cool (:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

necropost.jpg

chloefaruza wrote:

I have run into the same problem being a furry on SL. The biggest issue for me is that I am not allowed to go ballroom dancing. I wish that I could but because I can't, 

Some sims have Rp reasons, but the ballroom crowd are just being jerks because they can. There's no reason to ban furries in such a place other than having some weird hate for people who like furry avatars.

You guys don't know what discrimination IS.

I was once on this welcome area, some kind of infohub I guess they call it and there is someone on the banned list named "Stinky Taco"

The words are separated with some kind of letter if i remember so I am not guilty of using an actual name verbatum...

I am just sickened by this - how they gonna ban good ol Stinky Taco? WHAT could someone with such a clever name have possibly done anything bad?

Let Stinky Taco back in!

• 5 weeks later...

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

You guys don't know what discrimination IS.

I was once on this welcome area, some kind of infohub I guess they call it and there is someone on the banned list named "Stinky Taco"

The words are separated with some kind of letter if i remember so I am not guilty of using an actual name verbatum...

I am just sickened by this - how they gonna ban good ol Stinky Taco? WHAT could someone with such a clever name have possibly done anything bad?

Let Stinky Taco back in!

Are you kidding me?  Stinky Taco was an ass and deserved to get banned.  Now, Fragrant Nachos was different story altogether...

...Dres (Then, of course, there was Smelly Enchiladas, Frijol Regurgititoes and Arroz con Putrid... but those are even more off-topic.)

P.S. Just don't ask me for the recipes.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it can be unfair.Like trying to get a sl Job at a club only to find out that I can't work there because I'm not human well that's fine Just wanted to work to pass the time when my friends or Rp buddies aren't on... ya now its just not some clubs its also some rp Sims that don't allow  furs.. But that's alright too I rp at a Great Rp Simi and getting ready to open up a Rp sim with my good friend Gen.. There's a lot of Talented furs on the grid  from builders to Dj's :D  but on the other Paw LOL Sim owners have the right to allow anyone they want or not allow anyone they want.. Just do what any rejected fur does look else where to work or rp :D

Good luck with your future endeavors

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.