You must first complete the Mesh IP Tutorial before you can upload mesh objects.

Managarm Fang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having the same problem, too. After finishing the IP turorial, I got to be able to upload my meshes in the Aditi grid for testing. After some testing, I tried to do that also in Agni grid, however, there is no 'Models' item in the uploading menu. Then, I took a look at my Mesh Status on the official web site of Linden, and found my tutorial still hasn't finished.

I really hope to be able to upload my own meshes soon.

workaround applied to your account.

You asked about why - there have been soo many messages that I'm sure the ones talking about the problem have been lost.

First - to upload mesh:

• Residents must review all the tutorial questions. Score does not matter. 
  • Residents must also have valid billing information.

some number of residents, probably about 1%, have a specific billing configuration that prevents them from being enabled. We need to make a manual change to each one fo those. I'm hoping to have a fix which will eliminate the manual step.

If you are not enabled, please check, and try re-adding, your billing information.

Charlar

• 5 months later...

I think this is the right topic...

Got the same problem on agni... When I first completed the IP tutorial for agni, everything was good. So I went to aditi and test some meshes that I made.

Okay, these meshes are ready for upload to agni because I know my agni mesh upload is verified.

Suddenly I cannot upload, saying that I need to complete the IP tutorial...???

Help? Please don't let this problem spoils the fun... I really enjoy playing SL :matte-motes-smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am trying to first get done with the IP test, wich i done a loooong time ago btw - still red, all 10 correct 100% good, and still says i must complete the test (under secondlife.com / my account ) .

Now although i'm not making mesh yet, i actually remembered this again, because for one obviously it bugs me that i have the test passed and in the end it says otherwise, and secondly, my friend has both PIOF and test passed, they are both green on her account and she cant select on her marketplace her mesh products (not partial not 100%, none). Her name is  starglous Resident.

One of the reasons i'm also posting this on her behalf is the fact that she speaks poor english, its mostly spanish lol

If any linden could help with this would be interesting.. ty

Bellamy Amat wrote:

I am trying to first get done with the IP test, wich i done a loooong time ago btw - still red, all 10 correct 100% good, and still says i must complete the test (under secondlife.com / my account ) .

Now although i'm not making mesh yet, i actually remembered this again, because for one obviously it bugs me that i have the test passed and in the end it says otherwise, and secondly, my friend has both PIOF and test passed, they are both green on her account and
she cant select on her marketplace her mesh products (not partial not 100%, none). Her name is  
starglous Resident.

One of the reasons i'm also posting this on her behalf is the fact that she speaks poor english, its mostly spanish lol

If any linden could help with this would be interesting..

They or you both need to file a support ticket

• 5 months later...

hello I have the same issue than others, I want upload mesh but I can't . I completed IP tutorials many times, all the questions I answered correctly... but it still does not work :smileysad: Please can someone help me and fix it? 

I would be very happy. 

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Shaadowv Resident

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.