Did it Mesh You Up?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Last night the club I was at had the first ever “Mesh Party” that I know of. About 10 people showed up in Mesh, one person even showed up in a mock mesh outfit. Many people just showed up to check out the new mesh. Here are some photos.

MeshParty_003.jpg

MeshParty_002.jpg

MP1.jpg

MP2.jpg

MP3.jpg 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anita61 Anatine wrote:

Is this dress available in a smaller cupsize as well? It looks like my avatar would drown in it........

That's my biggest problem with mesh clothing, I'ld like to keep my own size. The jeans look OK, but what happens if your legs are shorter or longer? 

I don't want to change into a "standard" avatar, I love the way people can create their own special shape and size
:(

I agree with you so much.  That to me is the biggest drawback to mesh.  You have to wear an alpha mask to get rid of your own self in order to wear the mesh outfit.  So anyone wearing mesh will look identical to anyone else wearing the same outfit.  No room for self expression there. How will we get around this limitation? I loved the fact that sl standard clothing layers are one size fits all. Mesh does not seem to me to be an improvement at all.

Maryanne Solo wrote:

It will be interesting to see how Bethesdas characters and clothing have advanced when Skyrim comes out, 11/11/11 (omg its almost here), since oblivion wiped everything off the radar way back in 2002. I hope we can make clothes for it too. The concensus is that the yukky Steam platform might restrict its modability which will make Beth a bit of a laughing stock
:(

The new morphs for poser and daz 3d are just awesome and yes, this should definitely have been the default standard.

Auntie Ave, could you say that again in English please?  Or provide a reference or a link?  It sounded so intriguing but I do not know what you are talking about.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.