Can I bring a G-rated friend to linden home?

Servo Starship

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

He should be able to enter M-Rated land unless it is changed recently. The only way to prevent you friend from entering an land is when you set your land for Age Verification.

To play is safe, you can always buy a G rated land but I don't think you should be doing this for the sake of a friend unless you are absolutely sure that there are not going to be any sexual content on your piece of land.

Rather than buying G-rated land, you might look into some comfortable places in G-rated land where you can hang out with your younger friends. Then you can meet them at these places, & when they reach 18 you can show them arond the Mature rated places you know.  I suggest this route, because the Linden houses give you more prims to play with than you would get with a 512m lot on land you own.

As long as you are a Premium member, you can apply your "free" 512m to either a Linden Home, a plot of land that you buy, or land that you share with a group.

However, it is generally easier to buy land than it is to sell it. You also won't be able to get much of a house, landscaping & furniture on a 512m lot. If you buy a 512m lot, you'll only get 117 prims to use, & at least half of that will likely go toward your house itself.

If you take a Linden home instead, the house & landscaping don't count toward you prim usage, & I think you get something like 112 prims for furniture or whatever. The downsides of owning a Linden house are that you can't set your own music or video stream, you can't build up in the sky, & you can't change the terrain in any way. Taking a Linden house is like renting a small place, but without having to pay rent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.