Advice on hair texturers and end-user texture changers?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1.  I'd like to start making hair, and am looking for a tool that automatically retextures my base wig into all the hair colors I want.  The HeZ Hair Coloring Lab looks like what I'm looking for.  Does anybody have an opinion on that or other tools around?

2.  I'm looking for a script that allows my customers to easily change, say, the color of a hair streak, i.e., does a texture-change on specific prims.  Can anybody recommend one?  I also do jewelry and shoes; is there a script that would be easy to use for color- or texture-changing all my items, or would it be best to use something special for hair?

Many thanks!

I don't know about commercially available scripts, for those you'd need to post in "wanted" forum, but a single recolor/retexture script that is removable is possible. if you don't find what you are looking for in wanted you might hire someone to create it in the "employment" forum.... for a cheaper cost on that I'd suggest asking for non exclusive rights as I'm sure any scripter could get high resale value out of it to other hair merchants.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.