Best busking locations?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all,

I enjoy taking out my ukulele, setting down a tip jar and busking in SL, but I was recently told you are not allowed to ask for tips in the place where I frequently performed at (Fermi Sandbox).  So I need a new location to perform at and I am having trouble finding one.  I wonder if anyone could suggest a new busking spot?  Here are some things to consider when suggesting a new location:

• I use voice chat to play/sing and don't stream anything so it can be pretty much any land that allows voice chat.
  • The tip jar is attatched to me so I don't have to rez anything.
  • I tried a very popular freebie mall and wasn't getting much in the way of tips.  That's because people who go to freebie stores usually don't have very much cash in-world.  So for the most part, those are out of the question.
  • The more traffic, the better (I think).

Thanks,

2 answers to this question

That sounds cool. You might try posting your question in the InWorld Employment section of the Commerce forums >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inworld-Employment/bd-p/InworldEmployment or (perhaps better) in the Favorite Destinations forum >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Favorite-Destinations/bd-p/FavoriteDestinations.  

BTW, since you mention that your tip jar is an attachment ......Tip jars all require a money event in their script, and (to quote the LSL wiki) "Money cannot be paid to an attachment."  I suspect that people are handing you tips directly, not dropping them in an attached tip jar.  :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.