Looking to "Hire"

Rowan Villiers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need a couple of promos made to use when I DJ; clips with voiceover introducing me, maybe 2 of them just a couple of minutes long at the most.  IM me here or inworld with what kind of things you can do and how much you would charge if I were to have you make them.  Also, if anyone has any advice about how I might make them myself(such as, good software to use) that would be appreciated as well.  I don't really want to use my own voice to introduce myself, so I'll need a couple made either way.

Well as my post states, I'm looking for someone who knows how to take clips of mp3 tracks and record voice overs on them to use as segues between tunes and talking when I DJ, and also as an intro.  I guess I would need someone who knows how to work with music editing software.  Even if I were proficient with it(which I'm not), I would still want someone else's voice on my promos.  Preferably male, now that I think of it.  Sexy male voice.  So if you know how to edit music and can do what I'm asking, we may have a deal if you're not asking too much.  I'm not SLoaded.  And this is an SL-only, one time job, so we're not talking "employment" persay, more like contracting.

I'll do it if you like. I edit video and music, (mostly music videos and highlight reels.) My work can be seen at www.youtube.com/quicknsick AND I do voices, (pretty damn good ive always been told) better ones are Arnold Swarzenegger, Isaac Hayes, Rocky Balboa, Tony Montana etc, Im pretty sure I can make some badass intro's for you if I know what  your style is. Let me know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.