Vampire Vs. Furry Vs. Neko Vs. Lycan: Who Wins?

WADE1 Jya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

An epic battle begins!

Vampires got sharp teeth, hypnotic ability & transformative power.... & well some of them maybe just sparkle...

Furries also got sharp teeth, plus claws, all sorts of animal reflexes & cunning.... friendly but they could obviously fight if needed...

Nekos...  let's add them in the mix, they have similar abilities to furries, yet also cat abilities & wisdom...

Edited to add in Lycans: Lycans got super strength, hard to damage & some scary transformative powers too!

Imagine large groups (of equal number) collide in raging combat!

Who wins?

I opt for Lycans...

It is a long known knowledge that Lycans are superior than the Vampires. Lycans can stay out on the day light, does not need blood and can survive on any types of meat. Vampires ability to hypnotise does not work on a lycan... only a human can kill a lycan. 

As for furries and nekos.. god help them... It's like comparing a bunch of calico cats against bengal tigers... But they definitely bright and useful enough to write stories and complains to LL on the forums or blogs. You are not kidding about their intelligence.

Ah Lycans are powerful but they can be killed.

If any furry or neko didn't know how to do it, they could quickly google it & find Lycan's weakness.

With Lycan's weakpoint as common knowledge amongst the group, hordes of Lycans might be as easily slain as hordes of vampires... you just have to work together, be clever & know how to attack them ;)

Nekos & Vampires have.... opposable thumbs! Big advantage there! They can easily grasp & manipulate objects (like weapons).

Furries don't got thumbs & Lycans don't either.

The problems with Nekos they have the habit of a purring domestic cat. They spent too much time screaming at the top their lungs disturbing everyone's sleep in the middle of night. Their fight is actually shorter than their quarrels. All you need is to rub their chin and they become a putty in your hand. They basically became useless. And there's the catnip...

The Lycans (WTF is a Lycan? Get your goths out of my dictionary) and Vampires would stand around yelling bad goth poetry at each other. The nekos would wander off at the first distraction or take a nap after brewing coffee, and the furries would just log into WoW or some first person shooter and ignore the whole event.

zombies of course..... the zombies always win in the end.

PS.
wtf? I got this message when trying to submit my post...

Please correct the highlighted errors and try again. 

The message subject contains\/s, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.

The message body contains\/s, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.

dammit, those are my initial... LL has done it to me AGAIN!

hah, it doesn't like "\/ersus" either..... hehy LL.... stupid word filters don't work on spammers, especially ones that only cater to a subset of of spammer content.

• 2 months later...

hmmmm

Furries ..um yeah..i thought they rather like to play on semselfes than fight?

Nekos are to busy and easily distracted with catnip...

Vampires loose that fight because they suddenly realise how **bleep**ed up their life is and that they rather wish to be dead ..and they also need to buy the new Tokio Hotel CD so they are out to cut their wrists... they are sparkling enough to  blind the nekos though...

So the last ones standing...Lycans...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.