im being attacked my an un known attacker...there is no proof of the bumps and abuse on the report

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

You can start by setting your Mode to Busy. Then look in Residents near me or in local chat to attempt to find out who.

Then teleport to a different Region. Change your Home Position, relog. Re-active Busy mode as soon as you enter the world.

You can look for any unwanted items that may have been attached to your Avatar.

If you're a premium member you can file a ticket with support that explains and sets a record of an event. If the attacks cause you to crash, the events that lead to the crash will be contained in the crash log report.

Find a shield, reflector, move lock or other anti griefer HUD.   

• Like 2

I find myself reusing a quote that someone threw into the mix here a week or so ago.  From Mr. Miyagi : "Best defense, not be there."  SL is a big place.  Unless your tormentor is following you around, just find another place to enjoy SL. 

If you truly can't avoid being around this person, so "not be there" is not an option, just ignore him. There's nothing that deflates a bully more than being ignored.  Remember, he can be annoying but there's no way he can hurt you.  Sooner or later he'll find someone who is more fun to annoy.  Meanwhile, keep your own nose clean.  Whatever you do, do not retaliate.  There's probably nothing he would like better than filing an AR against you for using violence.  Just watch for opportunities to get damning evidence (photos or chat logs are good) and file ARs when you can.

Good luck.

• Like 2

It sounds like someone is using something in "stealth" mode, and if you're in a place you don't need to be in you can TP out.

Or you can sit on the nearest object, and your avatar can't get bumped and knocked about.

As Rolig says, griefers/bullies soon get bored when they get no reaction.

I just read your other post, LishaJoya  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Abuse-and-Griefing/i-can-t-seem-to-report-the-spam-gesture-local-chat-how-do-i/qaq-p/959435

My original answer applies if ever you find yourself being bumped around in a place, but I put a wholly different answer onto your other thread as it's some griefer attempting to bring a sim down by spamalot.

My complaint is about the constant attacks we had on Tropicana habana salsa by a person with the name of the avatar Ðɨǟɮʟɨȶŏ Ðɨǟɮʟɨȶŏ (morenoojosverdes), it should be noted that we have had constant threats from this person in an open, provocative way along with scams and insults , Also this character has already been banned with different accounts by LINDEN LAB, for example this account đї ЪľїŧŏαЪľїŧŏ (djtalzoul) another of his avatars is Resident DjTalzoull therefore we know that this person attacks different sims, and asks for money not to stop , And this is called extortion, and in turn it becomes cyber fraud, which by American laws is already punishable.

We feel unprotected by LINDEN LAB, since you can directly ban the IP, and according to the very rules of linden lab, one of the prohibitions that you have are this kind of attacks.

Also keep in mind that the money that we leave every day to linden lab, and as payments of land and all the expenses that generate this game, it is annoying that we do not have the support of you and do something against these irrational people that causes disturbances.

So we ask for a prompt response to this type of situation, and do something against this person, because it is not the first time that it attacks, it is not the first time that linden lab bans it and it just makes fun of you !!

The whole community of clubs and discotheques, we are organizing, in conjunction with a buffet of US lawyers to carry out a formal class-action suit before courts if necessary, since this type of acts are disturbing traffic, breaking computers due to such strong attacks, money is being lost because they are removing the stores of the sims for such attacks, and harming the welfare and fun of those who enter second life.

You are not writing to Linden Lab. This is a public forum for SL residents. Lindens never come here. Remember also that you have agreed to the TOS, which says (Sect 6): "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.