Sign in to follow this  
Megumi Yoshiyuki

Be my Buddy ^_^

Hey Second Lifers...I'm Megumi. But you just call me Meg. I've been on here since 06. Its honestly been a blast for me since then. I have my own land, job and even found my boyfriend. HOWEVER! Friends tend to come and go...Whats Second life without people to share memories with? I would love to have some girl friends to rent scary movies & have a slumber party with - kind of thing haha. So I would love love love if you dropped me and IM or notecard if you are interested. I'm a very funny, positive person...I can make you laugh. I'm kind of a girly girl (I model) yet love shooting up zombies & things of that nature. If you can make good conversation and wanna make a loyal friend, please get at me ^_^

-Megumi Yoshiyuki

Haha that honestly could of been me. I use to do that for fun ^^

Oh and if anyone here named Sarah sent me a notecard - you forgot to tell me your SL name *giggle* Sooo I was unable to reply. :matte-motes-oh-rly:

Megumi Yoshiyuki wrote:

Haha that honestly could of been me. I use to do that for fun ^^

Oh and if anyone here named Sarah sent me a notecard - you forgot to tell me your SL name *giggle* Sooo I was unable to reply. :matte-motes-oh-rly:

oopsy haha. i did wonder why i never got a responce. am sorry lol. i completely forgot about the fact wen u recieve a NC it doesn't give the username. See this is why i call myself the Queen Of Fail :P