Favorite Songs with Female Names....

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Me too!  Had a nice lunch while they were playing!  The Cure, I've heard of them before, but now I really like them, a lot!  Great songs!  I'll enjoy more over dinner!   Oh yeah, had to dance to quite a few too before lunch was ready!  Thanks for the work out!

Boys for Pele is a superb album by Tori. Just fantastic! I have never seen that film clip. Thanks Void!

Dresden do you mind if I chime in with yet another Eleanor Rigby? This is The Z00T, (WooT),  with none other than Rick Springfield, (Jessies Girl) on rythym & lead.

My last and hogging this page a bit but it took hours to find somethng like this.

We can't leave out poor "Drowsy Maggie" Don't worry about the beautiful custom Mcilroy, this is a virtuoso rendition by Gabriele Possenti :) Like any guitar wizard, he is ever only milliseconds away from unleashing heaven and hell through his fingers. Like... whoah :matte-motes-agape: and because it is le fora, I have no association whatsoever with McIlroy Instruments :P enjoy..

Can't...stop.....

I was there. It was just as amazing as it looks.

Watch out for the opening part of this next one if you have seizure disorder. But, I love this version of this song.

From the sacred to the profane...The one, the only, Groucho.

Because of this topic I discovered this bit of perfection. Stevie, singing the Poe poem.

And - because it's awesome sauce.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.