Sign in to follow this  
Adriennetahjagonzalez

Good Teen high schools

I'm Adrienne ! im 17 and im just loooking for a good high school Ive been hearing of high schools in sl and Need good reviews on high schools u have or are going too now ! I just realli enjoy Playing a teen avi and I wanna further the rp by going to school Every day and I wanna pick a high school that is realistic.
  • Like 1

You might like ti try The Victoria Academy for Young Ladies.  Very big school - over 200 students registered.  Brit style school, but students from all over.  Plenty of classes (quiet now 'tho - holiday time).  Strong on RP - even classes for that!  Cheerladers group too  :-)  If you go visit best if someone shows you round - big sim.

I don't think thats the kind of school you were meaning when you asked for a teen high school. Least according to their group. lol.  

If you want more of a roleplay school, there is Seaside High School, Willowdale High School, Hillcrest High School, and Brazy High School. 

• Thanks 1

Brooke Amorosi wrote:

Willowdale is pretty good. & active, which is obviously important. lol

Yeah Willowdale is really good, the good thing about it is that they have a lot of fun classes and not just the usual boring ones. Some of the teachers will make you tear your hair out but that's ok it is part of the roleplay.

Try Willowdale, I go to the Elementary that is on the same sim and the people there are super nice. I know they do have a lot of classes you can choose from as was said earlier and that is a plus. Just hope you are not into cheerleading :)

I've done brazy, hopefully it changed from when I went there

95% of the students and faculty seemed more at home in inner city gangsta RP, none of the students listened and refused to participate in the RP  and the teachers had no control over the situation

Hi Eden Valley High is very good. Especially the home ec class :D Algebra is great too, and there are English classes and an amazing dance team and others. I used to go there :)

• Thanks 1