send money to paypal

Lambow Legend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I requested 100 us dollars be sent to paypal on aug 14,  it is now aug 18 and no sign of this money. in the past it took 2 or 3 days max  now this is getting too much.  its now 4 days and I am getting very up set with secondlife.  you are using my money with out paying for it.  this money has been removed from my account and not being processed as requested . My second life name is Lambow Legend

4 answers to this question

We aren't the place to complain to, only residents like you.  

If you note the info that you first see when transferring it says:

How long does it take to process credits?

LindeX processing can take 0-5 business days* if they're through Paypal.

We strive for quick turnaround; however, holidays and the volume of transactions can affect processing times.

More about LindeX

* = Monday - Friday, not including holidays

So since you pretty much "agreed" to that when you went ahead with the process, I wouldn't worry about calling billing until five business have elapsed. We appear to be at 3.5 as I type this.

Sometimes patience is difficult, but I expect you will get your money by Friday or Monday.  If not, here are the numbers for billing which hopefully can give you some info.

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

The billing team is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

LL claims to take 0 to 5 business days to process cashouts to PayPal. Reality is more like 5 to 10 business days. 

They sit on the money as long as they can, when it's leaving their hands. They take it as fast as they can, when you're buying L$ instead of selling them.

SL: Marketplace used to have a much more efficent system for doing PayPal masspay. Used to be I could sell L$ there and always have my money within 24 hours, and usually within 1 hour. Lindex took at least a week, if I sold them there.

LL made an intentional and deliberate choice NOT to use that faster system. They shut the faster method down and chose to use the less efficient method that they use today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.