how do I turn off this Michael Jackson song which I activated in my House of Kaze?

RedwoodRand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have this Michael Jackson Thriller song activated in my Lindrn home "House of Kaze" and I can't find any way to deactivate it..  No object visible to turn it off..  Now it is driving my neighbor on here crazy.  Im open to any suggestions on how to deactivate this

4 answers to this question

I was going to say, have you tried  typing off in the local chat? Or stop?

If its a object you'll have to take it into inventory or delete it.

my comp. crashed so I had to answer again.

thats all I can think of.

If there is a notecard with it try that.

ETA try cnotrol+alt+t that shows transparent prims, you might be able to see it this way.

While you try to figure out where the music is coming from, go to World - Place Profile - About Land - Sound tab and click the box that says Restrict gesture and object sounds to this parcel.  That will keep your neighbor from killing you (or ARing you for harrassment)

And since your neighbor can hear the song, this is a gesture or an object.  If your neighbor is actually still speaking to you, ask them if the sound is always there or if it goes away when you go away.  That will help you know where to search. Note: do this BEFORE you set the About Land Sound restriction if you can.  Otherwise, your search may take a little longer.  However I would err on the side of keeping your neighbor happy :)

--Cinn

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.