Problem with Linden Dollar purchase.

Grothendieck1488304604

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have purchase around 40 USD worth of lindens in the past month at Lindex through my verified Paypal account. For the last two days I have been unable to purchase any and I get the following error every time:

We are unable to complete your request.
• Could not charge account.
• The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.

I have done the following:

1. Not exceed my purchase limit.

2. Have enough money in my credit card (though none in my paypal account) to cover the transaction.

3. Log out and log back in several times.

4. Delete and recreate the billing agreement  with paypal several times.

5. Set back up funding source to my CC in the agreement.

I contacted support and they said that paypal is not an accepted method of payment for non US residents, though I see it in my account and have been using it for the past month. I live in India and I only see CC and Paypal as payment options under the billing information. My CC too was declined by LL so I seem to have no payment method left.

I wanted to know if there is any way I can purchase lindens without going through third pary Linden Exchanges. If not, then I'd like to know how secure these third party exchanges are (http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_Marketplace) and which ones are recommended.

Thank You.

Edit: Thanks, Virwox worked just fine for me.

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.