prepayed credit card

elmiguel Ricardo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I see the Linden Lab nomore accept my prepayed credit card , the same i used for 4 years to pay my annual account and the same i use for my Apple account ( IMac and IPhone) . They suspended my account telling me i have no valid payment info and after checking on forums i see so many people is in my situation. Was hollyday in Italy so i had to sell about all my lIndens (28k) to pay my account after i called the USA support paying so many money for the call.I decided to downgrade my account and so i hope all the people with this problem will do so maybe the Lindens will inform us they don't accept prepaied Credit Cards nomore. I hope they will do it in time. they made me feel miserable GRrrrRRr thats not the way to treath a customer. STOP! nomore monet to them from me.... 5 yers ... bleah... its disgusting

2 answers to this question

@ Conner, I think it depends on the type of card & whether or not your reside in the US. AFAIK some pre-paid cards that have your name on them are still accepted & even if you are currently using a payment method that is no longer accepted, LL will not stop you using it until you try to update or change it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.