Going to da mattresses

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So whadda you dink, should we call a sit down with dem dere DBWL (Da Broads Who Lunch?)  They put a contract out on IcePIC Stormie - dey want him sleepin wit da fishes.  I asked all of use here so we can talk aboutit.  We gotta have a sit down.  DBWL say it ain't gunna happen, they ain't talkin to nobody.  They want him dead. 

IcePIC has always been a good produca, and the turf hit would be too much.  We have da muscle but I don't wanna go to the mattresses right now.   I'm sending Lefty Louie over dere to chat with dem.  Maybe he can get M to lighten up, but I don't dink so.  DBWL are recruiting in every thread and dere numbers are growin - it ain't safe for da rest of us.  We'll try a sit down and if dat don't work we'll hit em back.  Whatda you say?  

Storm Clarence wrote:

cabish.

ETA You'ra good Consigliere to have in dis war.  You know it happens every five to ten years.  

ya..it helps ta clean out a lota da bad blood dat stots to festa up in da families..

rememba when Gotti took out pauley? we went ta da matresses fa seven yee's..doe's was da day's i tell ya..

and what about antony and mike gettin it in da cornfield.,.does guys neva knew what hit'um i tell ya..

Bam right up side da head da first one got it..i tought his bruda was gunna stot cryin he was beggin so hod..

ya times is dew fo anoda cleanin fa sho..

(lol my uncle was married to a spilotro..so i got the lingo down real good like ..ya see?) lol

Storm Clarence wrote:

cabish.

ETA You'ra good Consigliere to have in dis war.  You know it happens every five to ten years.  

Cabish?????????????????????????????????????

Cabish????????????????????????????????????

WTF.  You fom Joisey or summtin?

"CAPICHE" you shlemeil.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

cabish.

Cabish?????????????????????????????????????

Cabish????????????????????????????????????

WTF.  You fom Joisey or summtin?

"CAPICHE" you
shlemeil.

lol

hooker.jpg

/me pops a bub

Yous knows dat I been hangin round my corna checkin out da scene.  Nutin much was happenin til yestaday when I sees a buncha chicks an one or two dudes go by wearin f-in barrels.  I rubs my eyes tinkin it was Rudi's 'gift' dat affected my vision but noooooo.  Barrels headin sout..towards da docks.  Walkin slow so yous got time ta do whatcha gotta do..whateva dat is.

Yous got sometin yous can share wif a girl on da street, eh?

So whadda you dhinking Stormie get'n yous'a'selves all mixed up with Da Broads. I crossed tem Broads once by trad'n sides and they'sa sendist me cement boots. Wat you'sa gotta do is says you'sa sorries and plant roses in tem boots.

CemBoots.JPG

Da broads are tuff i'll tell ya.  Dey got da east side and da west side covered.  I dink I gunna send Vinny da Arm ova to da flowa stores now.  He'll get me somma dose roses and sorries dey want.  I tell Vinny to plant dem in a coupla barrels for dere enjoyments.    

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.