Images

Charolotte Caxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

21 answers to this question

You are not alone Charolotte. Just one corrupted image is enough to block the entire photo album. I am in contact with Lexie and the lithium team is working on this issue.

See this thread for your information. Peewee was the first to report this issue:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Forums-Feedback/New-Photo-Picture-Albums/m-p/1014741#M2124

• Like 1

@ Charlotte, click one of the bottom images on the panel on your profile page to get into the album in edit mode & then scroll the pictures to find the one Valerie is talking about. You will find you get the error when you try to click that particular picture. You can report it to Lexie in a PM and if you are lucky like me, she may be able to delete it for you.

i know to look if i have commented in the permalink, cause whenever someone replies i can see it, but unless i click on everyone's permalink, if i have not posted there i would not know that there are comments there, so i am curious if there is like a view all button or something.

Yes she did! : on 08-17-2011 04:57 AM, she wrote:

@ Charlotte, click one of the bottom images on the panel on your profile page to get into the album in edit mode & then scroll the pictures to find the one Valerie is talking about. You will find you get the error when you try to click that particular picture. You can report it to Lexie in a PM and if you are lucky like me, she may be able to delete it for you.

so the question is, unless one clicks on the permalink button, how can one know there are comments there? one would either have to click every permalink, or know before hand somehow that there are comments there. How is that done or is it indeed just by clicking trial and error. the latter seems very inefficient to me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.