Is there some kind of bug going on with payment info?

Lauryn Braveheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Grid status shows it as resolvedd but maybe you should quit, relog and try it later.

Resolved] Billing Processing Delays Under Investigation

[Resolved 14 Aug 2011, 12:04am PDT] We have found and fixed the issue with our billing and cashier system. If you have had difficulty updating your account information, please try again now.

[uPDATE 11:39pm Pacific] We’re still closing in on this issue. We hope to have it resolved shortly.

[uPDATE 9:46pm Pacific] We’re still closing in on this issue. We’ll keep you updated.

[August 13 8:33pm Pacific]  We’re seeing sporadic problems with our billing and cashier system this evening.  Investigation is a high priority, and we’ll keep you apprised. Meanwhile, if you have difficulty updating account information, please watch for the all-clear on this post before repeating your efforts.

• Like 1

I am having problems with the payment info showing up on my in-world profile. it is still showing " no payment info on file" despite the fact it has been verified. any ideas on how to resolve this? i have called LL multiple times only to be told to wait and see if it updates on its own :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.