she thowning my kidds out into water and hubed me i try and tell this woman im don

chicagogeorge Scorpio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Teeanna Weinfeld///she thowning   my kidds  out  into  water    and  hubed  me   i  try  and  tell  this woman  im  done   with  her why  can't  she  just gone  on  with her  game and life  this  kind  of  preson  is sick  i  tryed  and getting her  help  but the more the worst  she if this can't be    why  can t her    just let  me  alone  im  great with  her   ive moved  move on  with  my  game oh and  she when  into  my  kidd  Humlbe  Scorpio   account   and took  his  lending  out  i for give  for that    some of thing  things  is    bad for someone  that  just  trying to have fun  and  a  nice time  on  second  life    and  how and why  can  this  person  go into  all these accounts  even  her  so  call  real  brother  hotboy  solo  she gos  into  his  accout  rarediamondtx Core/Blackdiamond Aftemath/

3 answers to this question

First of all, take the name out of your post - this can get you into trouble. It's against the ToS to name people whithout their agreement to others while disclosing private things about them.

I don't think, that you are at the right spot with your problem - there isn't really a question with an answer to it. You might consider posting it here or here - people love to discuss such matters there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.