White, Red, Brunette or Blonde?

Willow Danube

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 colours... I know there are many other variations just like a person's eye colour or genital size but I'm talking about hairs here and I cannot be bothered dissecting colours into different categories.

So here's the thing... I have been club hopping and visiting adult places in Zindra. Apart from roleplaying as a RL cheated girlfriend who is looking for her bloody boyfriend in tangled mess of avatar bodies in an orgy room, I've also been doing some observation... no, not the sex techniques (I've seen them all, I think...) and No, not the genital size (I've seen many in RL, one of my ex boyfriends was a Urologist) but the hair. Yes, the hair.

Here's the other thing... from my observation I've concluded that Blonde is popular among women (just like in RL) and Dark /Brunette/Black hair is ridiculously popular among men. I also noticed that male residents has the tendency to be partnered or be in a relationship with a blonde female resident... just like in RL. Even my SL ex bf insisted that I ditched my black hair for a blonde wig.

Although I've concluded my assumptions, I'm still not that convinced. So I'd like to take my blue Member rank to use whatever power bestowed upon my Member-ness to ask.. nay.. command.. no... Demand... for all of you to take a survey based on these 3 simple questions below:

1. Answer this: If you are a woman/girl/female species: What hair colour would you like best on a male avatar?
2. Answer this: If you are a man/boy/male species: What hair colour would you like best on a female avatar?
3. Answer this: If you a homosexual/unknown gender: What hair colour would you like on your preferred gender of choice?

A few conditions:
1. If you derail, I will decide your colour for you
2. If you give me more than 2 words of what colour you like, I will decide you colour for you
3. If you troll, I will decide your colour for you
4. If you leave no comment, I will decide your colour for you
5. If you are here to discuss Phoenix or Singularity, I will decide your colour for you
6. If you are here to protest against Mainland, I will decide your colour for you
7. If you give any other variation of colours except White, Red, Brunette or Blonde - I will decide your colour for you

PS: Sorry, I'd like to give everyone a 100L for every answer but I got no money 'cuz I just spend my last Ls on a guy to buy him that Unique skin.. don't ask.

PPS: No worries, I will not ask the moderator to lock this thread. I'll just troll with you.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything but the black freebie called "biker hair"!

I am so tired of seeing guys in black/dark brown hair. I try to use blond on my male alt, but a good shade of red, and freckles, would make me melt.

Of course, it's not sold any freckled male skins, so the guy would have to reserarch and find a tattoo layer freckles, and IMHO those who look so closely into details are probably female IRL. Not that it matters to me, I will not hook up with anyone in RL anyway... ;)

Willow Danube wrote:

3. Answer this: If you a homosexual/unknown gender: What hair colour would you like on your preferred gender of choice?

Awww... since you've gone through the trouble of changing your post, the least I can do is give you an answer.

In general, I prefer brunettes, though I wouldn't refuse someone with a different color... it really depends on the avatar.  Hell, even skinheads are hot sometimes.

My sister had a blonde avatar for almost two years in SL until she decided to switch accounts.  Now she a brunette and says she gets a lot more attention now than she did before.  She's always saying, "I always thought blonds had more fun... boy was I wrong." So you never know.

Oh and I know she prefers brunette men as well... must run in the family.

...Dres

ETA: Ooops... I must have missed the word limit... oh well... lol.

as a male, i prefer blonde if the skin is fair, and brunette if the the skin is tan, the tone of the hair has to be darker than the skin, light colors call more the attention of the eye, like the flame of a candle in a darkened room, if the hair is lighter than the skin, it seems like is shadowing the skin

blonde

Randall Ahren wrote:

Willow Danube wrote:

2. You like red! I'm a brunette...

You could change that and maybe get some tattoo freckles as Marianne Little suggested. I saw you once with purple hair. That looked pretty cool.

Ok I give up... yes everyone please do get all scientific and introspective on your choice of hair colour if you want. I'll do the maths as I see fit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.