"This item is rated Moderate, but you are currently able to view only items rated Moderate."

Majatek

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm only allowed to view items rated "Moderate", but blocks me from viewing them at the same time in the Marketplace?

Wtf?

So how do I fix this? I've already gone through the age verification process, yet I still can't view items such as a weapon that I would like to gift to one of my friends. Yes, I'm 20, I've set that as my DOB so I shouldn't have any problems there.

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum, I saw no other place that matched my problem in terms of related content.

• 2 months later...

I have been going through that process, clearing my browser's cache, rebooting my PC even, yet it's still stuck at that error.

*edit*

To clear things up, I can acess adult content in my viewer, but I am not able to go to the online Marketplace and view items that are moderate or adult in rating.

@ Freya: Nope, if I didn't have cookies enabled, I wouldn't be able to even log into these forums. It was a glitch with the marketplace setting, not the client's.

Thanks Valerie, that did the trick! Now I can go get that firearm... :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.