I crashed and can't log in now because it said i can't access from this computer. Please help.

YaraAlexis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello Miss YaraAlexis :) 

The same thing happened to me, and I still cannot get on. But, I think I know why.

On the second life grid it says this:

[postED 7:40PM PDT Aug 15, 2011] Rolling restarts for regions on the main Second Life server channel will be performed on Tuesday, August 16th at approximately 5:00am PDT. Please make sure to save all builds and refrain from making purchases during this time. 

Have a nice day, and I hope you can get back on ;)

Hi there --

WAY too many reports of this to be a general IP ban. Some folks can get in on another computer in the same household, but not "their" computer -- immediately after being on. So there is definitely something up. If you are premium, then I suggest a live chat conversation to send in a slightly faster ticket. I am guessing that LL knows there is a problem and that it will be fixed soon.

In case you do have another computer in the house, you might try logging in from there as the problem seems to be computer-centric, not an IP issue.

And turtlerockrule, a rolling restart would typically not let you log into a region that was offline, not give you the "you can't log in " message which is NORMALLY reserved for folks that have been banned and includes all computers in the household. Just so you know.

Good luck. I am sure this is very frustrating. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.