how do I make eyes

BobbieSue Hax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Have a look at this thread and the tutorial link Chosen Few provided.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Building-and-Texturing-Forum/Making-eyes/td-p/736753

Also, check out this tutorial.

http://www.vintfalken.com/eye-texture-orientation/

I'm sure there are many other tutorials available if you google or search the Forum but I had those two links saved.

This is probably NOT the answer you wanted, but you may be trying to make something wacky ...

Rez a couple of prims, attach them to your head, adjust until they're in/by your eye sockets.

True, they're not 'proper' eyes but if you're trying to make something like googly-eyes, or eye-balls falling out, swirling eyes, etc, etc. then they're built like any other object in SL.  

Hello InWorld Community,

I've been attempting 2 change my "Avatar's Appearance" and frankly, I'm Stumped. I even had the "Green Eyes" that I so desired up there, however, the entire eye was green, including pupil, and the pupil I really wanted to be Black or deep brown or even deep green. But now, sadly I can NOT regain the green and wasn't sure how I had found it, or gotten to it prior time. O I just seem 2 be having all sorts of troubles with my game & "WHAT-2-DO" as well as "HOW-2-DO-IT" and "WHY-I-Should-be-Doing It". But MOSTLY is the "WHAT-Should-I-Be-Doing-In-Order-2-PLAY-The-Game-Properly???" I FEEL like an absolute "IDIOT" right about now. And I am no closer 2 figuring out HOW I'm going 2 LOOK.

Geez I'll bet U don't receive many of these kinds of "HELP" Requests. HUH?

Thank U All Very Much 4 ALL & ANY Help U Can Send My Way,

Sincerely,

Unaffected.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.