Video tutorials

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello SL photographers,

I will be making Photoshop video tutorials when I have my new pc and I would like to know which topics you find most interesting and/or need help with.

For example, have you seen a photograph with a certain effect and would you like to re-create it? Perhaps you are an experienced in-world photographer and would like to know how 10 minutes of Photoshop can spice up your photographs? Perhaps you don't know how to blend several images into one composition while maintaining the correct light setup, or how typography can bring your design to the next level?

The (free) tutorials will be on youtube, with audio and video, and newbie friendly. Depending on what the tutorial is about, I will try to brake a subject down into several parts and learn you how to work in a non-destructive workflow, how to visualize your ideas and inspiration into photoshop, show you where to get cool and free resources and how to apply those into your work, etc.

I would appreciate it if you left a comment here (I am barely online in-world at the moment) and gave me your thoughts. Newbie or advanced requests, I would like to hear it, as long as it's photography-related.

I am a creator who uses photoshop to create posters and displays.  I wouldn't mind finding an easier way to isolate a subject from the background without having to do it all with a pen tool.  In other words, seperate an avatar from a green background without having jagged edges or having to use the pen tool.  I spend SO much time just to add a different background for a poster in PSD.

Hi, I can't do anything in PS unless I have a tutorial to follow. All sort of PS tutorials work on SL pictures too. I just google PS tutorial and the thing I want help with. I have found several ways to remove green screen, but this one rules:http://anotherstupidtshirtshop.blogspot.com/2011/06/greenscreen-youre-doing-it-wrong.html?zx=9e8fca0b1d15e3ec

All you need to take care of here, is to use a poseball or posestand that lock your avatar, so you don't break and turn into the editing pose when you change color on the background.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.