Sign in to follow this  
Antonio Asano

Pepita Estates has several parcels with VERY nice skyboxes for rent! Skybox Rentals

Hi! We at Pepita Estates have 23 sims with over 700skybox rentals in 70 variations for rent. Please feel free to visit our store athttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Pepita%20Estates%20Rentals/131/134/22 From here, you can teleport and check out all the rentals that are available. When you like to rent one, just pay the rent box, and the group bot will send you the grouptag, so you can start building right away, 24/7 ! For more info please contact me, or visit our website http://www.pepita-estates.com Hope to see you!

well .... i rented there .... now the owners are deactivated ... i was banned from my rented land and the shop.... by a bot...

you better not rent there .... if you don't wanna pay for nothing

Same thing with me and my partner - we tried to go there on Tuesday (to our skybox) and found out that we were locked out also - we had no copy furniture in there that was expensive so that's all lost I guess.  I've sent a notecard but haven't received a reply - tried to send an email to the email but it appears that email no longer works.

I was just ejected from the group and banned from the sim. I tried to contact the group owners but I will most likely not get a response. I had also just paid for 4 months.

I, too was ejected, banned and all items returned.   I went to the sim where I rented as an alt and at the top of the viewer where there is usually the region name, it said SIM DELETION PROCESS IN PROGRESS.  There were no rental boxes left on that sim (Marina) either.  I sent two IMs to the owner, but he was not online and no response.

I hope this guy gets banned permanently from here for what he's done not just to me but everyone else who had paid up on rent.  Not only was four weeks of rent lost but almost half of a bedroom set I bought my partner at a cost of 5000 lindens is gone and so is the store it was bought from.  Yeah I'm pissed off if I ever ran into him somewhere it would be very ugly.

Me too...fortunately for me, I only paid for a week as an experiment...after 3 days I was evicted...and my e-mail questions have not been answered.