WANTED! People who want things :D

Kandee Koray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there :D

So, this wanted is cause i make clothes, and skins and shapes.(female mostly, but some male stuff)

Im learning to sculpt, and i can make poses too. What im looking for is people who want custom clothes, and skins, or poses or something. It would be on a upload-comission payment, meaning, you pay what you think its worth, but it has to be at least the upload cost, for example, if you wanted 1 single skin, it would be 30L plus however much you think its worth, i think its also called a semi-open price. The reason why i want to make stuff, is because i love making stuff, i really do, i have so much fun making stuff, but i dont get many ideas on what to make, so i love doing custom things. I especially love making skins, and dresses. I dont make like super-amazing breathtaking stuff, but i dont make crap stuff either,ive done custom work before, and no one has told me they didnt like it :3 I just want to make stuff for people, be it, a pair of jeans, or a whole avatar. :3 Please leave me an IM or respond here, or something if your intrested, or have a suggestion, or somethin :3

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.