Bow down before me, lesser bowling pins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

wonders how many more posts i need to separate myself from these bluebees!!

3 forums and still i am stuck at bluebee level..i should be legendary level already damnit!! i want some damn titanium gear!!!!

see how far away the next level is? get compfy..you are gong to be here for awhile!!

hehehe just playing..blue is one of my favorite colors..welcome to the blue team hehehehe

You need to do different stuff. Contribute seems to be about posting up pictures and other stuff....not sure. Advisor seems to be about answering questions....once again, not sure. So, if you mill around and talk and contribute or advice nothing...then you are just a member....if you read that sentence it sounds rather...well, insulting! But, maybe it means 'mentor' and I have it wrong....They are sort of silly in a way, but since they are mystical and always present...well, you seem to find out that there are different ones and then maybe have a epifany...."Gosh, I am just a member, I just hang here and don't do much buy p*ss around!" OR you are like "I LOVE contriuting things, I am a giver!" and possibly you are sort of thing like that. It is all up to interpretation. Not to many slangish puning with metaphores intended here, but yeah...I will leave those in because those understand those words might get a laugh out of it.

Victoria wrote:

LL could have a little side business selling custom bowling pins. You choose the color, letter, title.

That's the core of the problem right there.  It is the lithium software that has the issues.   It is structured around a community model; rich man, poor man, police, residents, helpers, etc.  The more you post and help the more you are rewarded with a different color pin. What nonsense.  I want to choose my own pin based on my personality and mood; I don't want lithium software making this determination for me.   

/me lines up seventeen small catapults.  Once they are set in place, he takes seventeen cases of various expired pies, opens them, and piles them into the catapults.  Once all are cocked and aim, the trajectories carefully calculated, he runs down the line, laughing maniacally and hitting the releave levers, sending wave after wave of pies at her.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.