Have never seen anything like this! Good One For You Pros Out There :-)

Kmere1488304000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok. So I bought an outfit. Put it on and noticed my eyes changed. At first glance they looked red/bloodshot. I had others check my avi to see if they saw it or if it was just me. Confirmed that they saw it also..Took off outfit, eyes went back to normal. Put outfit back on, eyes reverted to FREAKY look. lol..

So I zoom in and see that there is actually an image in my eyes! It's clearly a female's upper body shot. What the heck?!

I have tried clearing my cache as the owner of the outfit suggested. No luck.

This is just the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

Wondering if any you have any clue what the deal is with this??

I have the eyes I wear in 2 other colors..doesn't affect the other colors, only the grey/blue ones. Too weird.

Tried to upload pic but wouldn't work. Can send a pic inworld if anyone wants to actually see it, or come see the circus

freak in person! lmao.

Any ideas??  TY

Kmere

When you're putting the outfit on, are you doing so by dragging and dropping the entire folder the outfit is in onto your avatar? Also, what viewer are you using? In the V1 viewers there is a tab called WORN in your inventory which depicts the current clothing and prim items worn by your avatar....anything out of the ordinary there?

I dont know what that is, but something similar happened to me before, i had put on some gloves from an outfit, and the glove pattern was on my face too, it was so weird! i didnt think much about it before, i just took the gloves off, and it hasnt happened again, even with the same gloves. Im not sure what it is, but apparently it fixes itself after some time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.