Wanted: Homestead...

Wicked Galaxy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Erm... if you want to build a club for 50 (!) people, you should probably look into buying a full sim.

Homesteads are not meant to accomodate that many people, and you can't possibly do that to your 15 server neighbors. Even a full sim will have problems with that concurrency number. You're lucky if you manage to squeeze 35-40 people into a full sim.

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

Erm... if you want to build a club for 50 (!) people, you should probably look into buying a full sim.

Homesteads are not meant to accomodate that many people, and you can't possibly do that to your 15 server neighbors. Even a full sim will have problems with that concurrency number. You're lucky if you manage to squeeze 35-40 people into a full sim.

Thank you for the info Ishtara...

It's not for me, a friend is considering opening a club and we've been looking around.  I didn't realize that Homesteads were limited as far as avi count.  Learning things as we go along.  A full sim is a better idea but too costly. 

Wiki

• 3 months later...

Hi, We have homesteads available at Miriam Chung Estates. If you are still interested to rent, you might want to visit us or you can IM me inworld.

..All of the things you mentioned are allowed in our sims. 

But homesteads could only support 20 avatars.

Btw, We have an ongoing promo right now. :womanhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.