Forum Inquiry - Viewing Topic replies

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I apologize if this doesnt belong here :x there's no general inquiry section.

So I havent really had the easiest time with the Forums or wanted to browse them because I cant seem to find my way around being able to see the replied to threads. They're listed at the bottom, but I have to click them individually to read them :| that seems to defeat the purpose of a forum... you know, reading the rpelies to threads.. basic funtion and all that. Not to bitch, but the only relevant option in settings I can see is, "Show all posts in a topic" which I have enabled, but doesnt do anything. What am I overlooking?

-thanks!

That setting is a little counterintuitive. I think this is the change you need to make:

1. Go to My Settings > Preferences > Display
  2. Under "Format for displaying posts," select "Show first post in a topic and number of replies"

The "show all posts" setting actually shows a list of all replies, instead of showing the actual posts. Confusing for sure, but if you change that setting you should see all posts for the thread, broken across a few pages depending on how many posts you have set to show per thread. I think the default is 10 posts per page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.