I've a good suggestion that'll improve the SL inventory. But where can I submit it?

Brenda Hoisin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've had an idea that should improve everyone's experience of the SL inventory and make it more efficient.  It should also reduce the inventory load time and reduce the size of it.  But where can I make sch a suggestion?  Do I need to make out a JIRA? Or is there an SL suggestion box somewhere? 

3 answers to this question

If your idea is based on a solid understanding of the current SL infrastructure and doctorate-level internet design then you should write a letter to Linden Lab, with a copy to yout solicitor/patent agent.  You will be rich.

On the other hand, if you have no idea what so ever about how SL actually works then it's probably best to make your suggestion in a conspiracy theory forum where they'll believe anything.

-- Alright, I know this sounds very dismissive but the thing is we've heard lots of 'ideas' that are simply not practical.  Really - anything that could improve someting as fundamental to SL as the inventory system is either worth a lot or is already something LL has dismissed/in hand.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.