Sign in to follow this  
LadyElaine

I'm still having problems logging in.

Question

I only looked briefly at your previous questions, additional answer you have not yet read may have been provided by other Residents. A DNS issue? I would try an alternate Viewer.

In your question just prior to this you mentioned that the loading bar was half way. About a week ago at login, the loading bar took forever to complete. I was almost ready to end the program because I thought there was a problem. I think LL was doing somekind of update that was delaying login. My machine is very fast, other machines may take even longer if they experience what I did.

If you cannot find answers and you're a premium member you could ask for support.

I would start the login process and then go make a sandwich and watch some TV. If it doesn't complete in 1/2 hour, you could determine that what happened to me is not happening to you.

1 answer to this question

I only looked briefly at your previous questions, additional answer you have not yet read may have been provided by other Residents. A DNS issue? I would try an alternate Viewer.

In your question just prior to this you mentioned that the loading bar was half way. About a week ago at login, the loading bar took forever to complete. I was almost ready to end the program because I thought there was a problem. I think LL was doing somekind of update that was delaying login. My machine is very fast, other machines may take even longer if they experience what I did.

If you cannot find answers and you're a premium member you could ask for support.

I would start the login process and then go make a sandwich and watch some TV. If it doesn't complete in 1/2 hour, you could determine that what happened to me is not happening to you.