Sign in to follow this  
bama Braver

i was goin to look at these goofy glass and when i did it took all of my money i had 1,453 .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Oh, noooooooo......  Nobody can take your money unless you give them permission.  A big yellow box opens on your screen and asks if you want to give some person permission to debit your account.  Unless you are absolutely sure that you know the person and you know why you are giving permission, the answer should always be NO.  Unfortunately, there's not a thing that anyone can do now to recover your money.  If you look in your Transaction History, the transfer will probably show up as a gift, and there's no way to prove that it wasn't.  If you can get the name of the person who owns that device, you can file an Abuse Report, but that's about it.  You have just learned an expensive lesson.  Fortunately, it's only about $5.80 U.S.  I have seen a couple of people lose ten times that much.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Oh, noooooooo......  Nobody can take your money unless you give them permission.  A big yellow box opens on your screen and asks if you want to give some person permission to debit your account.  Unless you are absolutely sure that you know the person and you know why you are giving permission, the answer should always be NO.  Unfortunately, there's not a thing that anyone can do now to recover your money.  If you look in your Transaction History, the transfer will probably show up as a gift, and there's no way to prove that it wasn't.  If you can get the name of the person who owns that device, you can file an Abuse Report, but that's about it.  You have just learned an expensive lesson.  Fortunately, it's only about $5.80 U.S.  I have seen a couple of people lose ten times that much.

• Like 1

Try clicking on your balance in the viewer, it should reset if it is just a viewer glitch. Check your account transactions on your dashboard to see what your correct balance should be & where your money went if it did.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.