When will I receive items I purchased days ago

detroitsfinest

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

12 του Αυγούστου 2011

Παραγγελία # 1278381632

Κατάσταση παραγγελίας: Παραδόθηκε

Σύνολο στοιχείων: 1

Σύνολο Παραγγελίας: L 299 δολάρια

Αποδέκτες: Maritinalol Piers

Προβολή τιμολόγιο

Περιγραφή Το σημείο ταυτότητες Τιμή μονάδας Ποσότητα Σύνολο:

irrisistible κατάστημα: FANTASY MEEROOS CUTE ΣΠΙΤΙ 76 αντίγραφο prims

Καταχωρήθηκε από isis SecretSpy Επισκεφτείτε το κατάστημα

Προϊόν αναθεώρηση

33636558 L $ 299 1 L $ 299

1 τεμάχιο έχει παραδοθεί

Σύνολο: L $ 299

accidentally erased the how can I get back

Not that it helps now, but to remember for the future:

(1) Don't overuse the shopping cart. It is easily confused if you put more than a couple of things in it.

(2) Don't buy things from Marketplace (especially LOTS of things) unless you are in world to receive them at the time. We each have an "in box" that holds IMs, notecards, group notices, group invitations, and anything that is delivered to us if we aren't in world at the time (or have been in "busy" mode). That "in box" can only hold 25 things, total. If anything else comes in, it isn't saved. It is gone ... poof .... forever. If you have your IMs set to forward to e-mail, that takes some of the pressure off, but if you have a mess of things delivered from Marketplace and half your friends send you notecards, that in box will be capped and you will never know what happened.

To get a record of the individual items in your order, open Marketplace and click the My Marketplace menu at the top of the page. Select My Account >> Order History from the pulldown menu. If you do not receive items within about 24 hours, you should cut and paste the information about a missing item from that Order History and send it in a IM or notecard to the merchant, along with a polite message requesting redelivery. Most merchants are very kind and willing to redeliver. This happens all the time and they are aware of it. Do be patient, though. Not everyone logs in to SL every day or checks their e-mail. If you still haven't heard in another day or two, follow it up with a second polite note and finally, if you STILL haven't heard, file a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ , selecting Marketplace from the pulldown menu.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.