To the manager ...... please answer

Eslam07

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi .....

iam from egypt and i like second life so much,

but i can't buy of sell any thing coz there is no way of payment methods to do that,

please i wanna solution to this problem ..... please 

and if you can't solute it can you give me any solution to this problem 

Welcome to the SL Forum.  Residents post here.  If you want to talk to Linden Lab about a billing or payment issue, you can call one of their phone numbers

Have billing issues? Give us a call.

Note that phone support is for billing issues only. If you're having technical issues, please use technical support.

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Portugal: 800.814.450
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

If you register a credit card on the website, you can purchase Lindens off of the Linden Exchange on your Dashboard.

You could always get a job inworld or make something to sell for L$s.

Earn them or make something

Residents can trade both goods and services. With a little work and ingenuity, you can be Second Life's next big fashion designer, jet pack inventor, or real estate developer. You can create pets, vehicles, houses, furniture, games, clothing, shoes, decorations, jewelry, plants, guns, timepieces, signs, fountains, animals, or even a new body! It's all about imagination.

To get an item ready for sale, just right-click it, choose Edit, select the For Sale checkbox, and name your price. If you own land, you can place your creations there to display, or you can make a deal with another resident to help you sell your item in their store.

You absolutely do NOT need a Premium membership to buy or sell in Second Life. I've been a merchant in SL for over 5 years, and have never had a Premium membership. You do need a valid method of payment on file, to pay for texture uploads and other expenses, and you do need a way to cash out, such as being paid via PayPal.

Supposedly there are methods in place for most countries to allow payment methods that work there, and to allow either PayPal for cash-out, or an alternative method if PayPal isn't available in that country. I would be very surprised if Residents in a major nation such as Egypt would be unable to establish payment method on file, or a way to cash out. Contacting the billing department directly is the original poster's best method to straighten this out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.