Sign in to follow this  
Joolan

'Object' on my land after sim restart

I'm not sure what this is, but there is an object (looks like a square flat box only appears when land is rezzing) and the owner has not replied to me what it is. It disappears when the land rezzes so I assume its below my land, tried to lower the land and couldnt see anything.

Anyone any ideas? what should I do? I cannot 'edit' it

Did you try setting your viewer to highlight transparent objects? 

It sounds similar to something I see when a welcome mat I have rezzes. The mat has a hug pose in it, and when it first rezzes, I can see a flat box floating above it, but the box disappears once rezzing is complete. 

Joolan wrote:

I'm not sure what this is, but there is an object (looks like a square flat box only appears when land is rezzing) and the owner has not replied to me what it is. It disappears when the land rezzes so I assume its below my land, tried to lower the land and couldnt see anything.

Anyone any ideas? what should I do? I cannot 'edit' it

There was another thread that described something similar, http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Mainland/Removing-Spy-Orb/m-p/1021191

I'm curious to know what your object is, and are you able to click on the land details and just return objects that do not belong to you, or if it is like the spy orb object in the thread linked above? 

To somewhat mitigate demand for tinfoil hats, note that no spy orbs were harmed in the Spy Orb thread.  There was no spy orb.

Darn it! I was really looking forward to getting my tin foil bikini out too.

Alas no spy orbs.

Alas not really much of anything.