How can I be able to see SL in Ultra Graphics?

Milly Adasia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a Amd Athlon (tm) II X2 245 Processor. 29000 Mhz,2 Core (s), 2 logical Processor. Total Ram 6.0 GB,

ATI Radeon HD 4270.

I will really like to see sl in ultra graphics, but It just lags to much.. How can I be able to see SL in ultra graphics, with out the lag, and perform almost as well as it would perform with low graphics? 

8 answers to this question

Your hardware seems to be okay for ultra grafics. Maybe you just need to upade your driver for grafic-card?

By the way, grafic need not to be the only reason for lag. It could be your internet-connection. I do have a very

good connection and good hardware but for normal playing SL i just use high grafics, not ultra. I use ultra just

for photography but at good sims with less people it works well with ultra, lights and shadows and field of death aswell.

I did a quick search on this GPU processor and it appears to be chipset graphics. This means it is a single chip on the motherboard. Graphic cards are much more involved with added hardware, including faster and larger memory. It would be best to get a graphics card for SL in general with the ultra setting it might be essential for best performance.

chipset

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipset

Graphics card

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_card

(edit) You will also need a very fast connection.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.