Sign in to follow this  

Do you wear your sunglasses at night?

Yes! The reason is: my sunglasses are optical glasses too and they become darker the more ultraviolet light hits the glasses :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

But at the moment i can't show you an image of it.

I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Watch you weave
Then breathe your story lines
And I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes

While she's deceiving me
It cuts my security
Has she got control of me
I turn to her and say

Don't switch the blade
On the guy in shades, oh-no
Don't masquerade
With the guy in shades, oh-no
I can't believe it
'Cause you got it made
With the guy in shades, oh-no

So I can, so I can
Forget my name while you collect your claim
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes

While she's deceiving me
She cuts my security
Has she got control of me
I turn to her and say.........................*meows*

I rarely wear glasses of any type in SL because we all know you can be cool with or without them.  However, I will take almost any excuse to add to a fun thread.  Here is a pair I got at Armidi in Nov 2007.

venus sunglasses_001.jpg

Probably. My windlight setting leaves it daylight all the time from my PoV, so to other people I'm probably wearing them at night.

I put it down to the explosion of vampirism in second life.

Though a good few vampires i meet are lazy and just look perfectly normal, which is a bit sad.

@ Valerie I never noticed you having any wrinkles, honest I didn't. I would have never noticed if you hadn't... oh never mind I don't see any. :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

@ Charolotte that is a hot look! btw what city is that in the background? it looks like something back east. :matte-motes-sunglasses-2:

@ Blot it is not only easy to forget they are there when you been wearing them all day but it makes your nose feel weird if you take them off. :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

@ Qwalyphi that is especially true when it is directly overhead glaring down on you like a big pie in the sky. :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

@ Wildcat I wondered if anyone would remember the song. :matte-motes-sunglasses-2:

@ Venus 2007?!? Wow you take really, really good care of you stuff and you have a great memory. They are beautiful btw. :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

@ Kelli does that protect you from vampires. :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

@ Chronometria young vampires often do look perfectly normal it is only after they have lived purely in the dark for a hundred years or so that it really takes a toll on their appearance. :matte-motes-sunglasses-2:

@ Sylvia and don't forget about those flying ashes! It so helps with keeping them out of your eyes. :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

@ Valerie 2 pictures or it never happened. :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

@ Sylvia 2 OMG mom so needs to take you shopping for your own stuff. :matte-motes-sunglasses-2:

Your bikini?  I suggest it was Wild's first!  Anyway, ahem, it was not so light or dark when I stopped by to don sunglasses (not).

/me grins

What parrot?

venus at vals_001.jpg

/me laughs. This parrot:

6eb342f536f70d084e736f2883b8eb0e.jpg

Didn't he greet you? That's very rude of him. I tought him good manners though. I will have to consider cooking him one of these days.

Lovely pic, btw!

Edited: Hem. I suspect there is something wrong with my conjugation of the verb "teach". Anybody please correct me!

Keli Kyrie wrote:

@ Sylvia 2
OMG mom so needs to take you shopping for your own stuff. :matte-motes-sunglasses-2:

Why should I go shopping when you all have already done the work for me? Now could you please go buy us some more Bax boots?  :smileytongue:

valerie Inshan wrote:

/me laughs. This parrot:
I will have to consider cooking him one of these days.

NOOOOOOOO don't cook the parrot Val, I will eat him raw ..... nham nham :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

B65498639F1DA739CE6E119DAF43.jpg

Venus Petrov wrote:

Your bikini?  I suggest it was Wild's first!

good observation Venus!!!!! :matte-motes-sunglasses-1: *meows*

PS. I really should have asked a commission per bikini sold lol .... 95% sounds like a fair deal for this pussycat, eh!

Nah. Obviously (judging from the feather colour in your picture) you eat amazonian aras. My parrot is a gray one from Gabon.:smileytongue:

but I feel like eating a Gabon parrot today ... RAW .....:matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

PS. /me teleports to Val's sim and steals the parrot!!!!!!!!!!!