SL......I AM STILL WAITING

ninjawolf Emor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okey i have made 9 accounts and they all dont works i still cant login.......i reformated my computer i renstalled SL 4 times

i have use 3 different viewer's.........i have been waiting patiently for a week now and i am getting really annoyed i have sent reports to them 7 times and still no message back......i am getting the feeling LidenLab are not doing there job........

i wish Lindenlab People Looked at these THEY ARE TOO F!CKEN LAZY sorry for my swearing but its been aweek and no reply

i have reseted my modem for 2 hours btw and i know this is just for residents but cant they atleast take some time to look at what everyone's talking about....... and it says "Login Failed Secondlife cant be acessed from this computer if you feel this is a error please contact us" BTW i have contacted them 7 TIMES and i have tryed my laptop and computer .......

i know your not being mean but my system isnt the problem....i been playing for acouple of years so it couldnt

7 answers to this question

LL don't look at these forums -- this is just ordinary residents trying to help each other.

What happens when you try to log in with your new accounts?   Do you get an error message or does the application just crash or what?

ETA -- since you say you've tried resetting your modem and that doesn't work, that suggests to me you've got a fixed IP address.  In which case, I guess the simplest solution to ask your ISP to reset it for you. Other possible measures are discussed here.

Not really, as evidenced by most of them doing so. That said, if you're unplugging the bridge to your ISP expecting to get a new IP address, you're better off telling it to release it's IP, turn it off, wait until longer than the DHCP lease interval at your ISP, then turn it back on and let it renew. From experience, Frontier FiOS is 2 hours, AT&T DSL is 4 hours, and most cable internet providers that were formerly Excite@Home are 7 days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.