Sign in to follow this  
Kandee Koray

Hello, i am angry

LOL ok so im not like ALL CAPS RAGE angry, but i am pretty upset, its like every day theres something new, marketplace-related that just HAS to ruin my whole day v_v

I understand not all of it can be prevented, sometimes its things like reviews, (1 star cause i didnt recieve it, 1 star cause i dont know how to work it, 1 star cause i had a problem and didnt bother to ask the creator about it first) sometimes its bugs, like today where alot of us couldnt log-in to the marketplace.

Today tho, today i got really set-off by one of my items being removed, now i had been told a couple times before that there was a problem with the keywords, and i had checked my keywords, i didnt see anything wrong with them, but i edited them abit, maybe something wasnt right with them, and then the 2nd time i just took out most of them cause i wasnt sure what the problem was but whatever, and then it gets removed. Now what got removed was a Full Child avatar, i had made and it had taken me a couple months, the longest i had really ever worked on something, and the keywords were all in the discription aswell, and i really have no clue why it got taken down. Now the fact that it got taken down dosent upset me as much as the lack of telling me WHY it got taken down, i dont have to know WHO reported it, i just want to know WHY aside from "keyword spam" maybe tell me what keywords? or SOMETHING more, please! Now its starting to sound like a rant, but it just really got on my nerves, and i really dont care to file a ticket, they always take too long and never much help, blah blah blah but ive skimmed through the forums and see im not the only one thats had this problem before, and its kinda disapointing when something you worked really hard on and were really proud of, and you did nothing wrong, and it gets removed :/

-Kandee K.

I've had this happen to my MP store as well... ( having things randomly just taken off.) One was simply a posture collar with a clown on it.. i still have no idea what happened there. The other, admittedly, is my fault for not realizing that a skin ad of mine showed ahem.. skin.. and was thus adult not moderate LOL oh well.. live and learn

I think with the poor reviews most valid customers will realize that reviews like that are just that.. people who didn't take the time to ask for assistance or understand the workings of the MP before getting nasty over things quite frankly out of your control... at least that is how I always consider it when I am looking at an items and see a poor review for "did not deliver quick enough" or "unable to work" as long as there are also positive reviews.

I'd go with the ticket. Sounds like a bad excuse for it to be taken down. I'm sure that someone will get to it eventually and the worst case scenario being that it sit there for a few days. But if you do that and there is a valid reason for it being taken down then you'll be able to find out why.

A ticket is the correct way to go & they are not like submitting a ticket to get an inventory fix etc which could take months, you can submit a marketplace ticket asking why your item was removed & in my experience get a reply from Dakota in less than 24 hours.

Has to be better than asking here & getting a whole load of "guesses" & in 24 hours you will be right where you are now. For what its worth, my guess would be wrong category lol :D

Kandee Koray wrote:

LOL ok so im not like ALL CAPS RAGE angry, but i am pretty upset, its like every day theres something new, marketplace-related that just HAS to ruin my whole day v_v

I understand not all of it can be prevented, sometimes its things like reviews, (1 star cause i didnt recieve it, 1 star cause i dont know how to work it, 1 star cause i had a problem and didnt bother to ask the creator about it first)
sometimes its bugs, like today where alot of us couldnt log-in to the marketplace.

And yet I do not see your name anywhere on the JIRA about this. Makes me wonder, you know?