I can't detach an item

Nexxis Orr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can't seem to detach a collar. It seems to work if I relog, but after wearing it for a while, it refuses to detach. I can switch outfits and teleport out of sims and it still won't go away. I've tried stopping animations, clicking detach from the inventory menu, and clicking detach on the item itself. So far, relogging seems to be the only temporary solution. How can I remove this item without having to relog every time I want to take it off?

6 answers to this question

I dont think its an RLV Issue, i keep having the exactly same problem with my Magika hair, its simply stuck on my avatar sometime. This will be not a problem as its my hair though but if this bug appears the others dont see my hair at all and im unable to re-equip it until i relog.

I have the same problem with the  tkPBA (110v): Relay. Restarting does not help and it will not come off no matter what I have tried. I have tried all the option on the relay except HARDCORE witch would leave me to have just this type of trouble but as I have the safeword on and the relay is in ask mode I can't see how someone could lock it on me permanently like this. I can do almost anything except the spot is forever filled and I appearance can't use the Owner type HUDs while this thing is attached. I have tried to detach every thing by using that option under "take off"  on the menu when you right click on Your avatar, I have tried to reset my avatar to the standard male. I have found it in my items but the "detach" option is not clickable, and I even tried to stop wearing every item in my inventory. Sadly it's still there, I can be completely naked but that thing will not detach.

I did get it off tho. I had to go back to the SL viwer and detach it from the avatar then go back to my viewer. sadly this isn't a fix for the relay but at least I can now delete the thing and move on with my second life...lol. I hope this helps someone. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.