Wrong buying

Sandra Pidgeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a great problem..was there at a store...looking some around..saw the freebiehairs..was taken few, and some busy talking with IM..and sudden ..was payed 500 to a hair I did nt want,it was placed between freee hairs :(

I need my money for my breedable pets at home for food.
Can you help me please?? I ll delete hair! It was a accident paying..feeling horrible now :(

2 answers to this question

I've done the same thing. I accidentally bought something when I thought I was buying a freebie. The answer is that before purchasing something you have to confirm that is what you want to pay for that product. So the fault lies with the purchaser (us) if we accidentally buy the wrong item. 

One reason why you cannot simply delete or return the item for a refund, is that the seller really has no way of knowing if you for reals did or not, just your word, so this could open the door for scams and such.

I still have the accidental purchase I made and I have never used them, they are not made for someone like me, they are some sort of male ceremonial robes..I know. Obvious mistake, but it was my fault and I did try to get my money back, but, in a virtual economy, accidental purchases can't really be returned for a refund :(

Sorry for your mistake, it happens, but I hope you don't get discouraged and learn to be more careful in the future.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.